Bone grafts and dental implants
Clinical practice and new paradigms
In an area so evolutionary as eminently technical regarding bone grafts and dental implants, it is practical resource to provide information at a glance for oral surgeons. This book helps both the novice and the specialist clinician, in the development of surgical feasibility options, in the prevention of adverse impacts leading to a failure. The major advances in bone grafts and dental implants have enhanced the therapeutic alternatives offered to the patients.
The major technical innovation of this last decade in bone regeneration is widely detailed in this work by two referent authors on this topic.
By its presentation format, this book exposes to the readers the most recent useful data in clinical practice as, graft materials, Bone Morphogenic Proteins, computer-guided implant placement, Cone Beam Computed Tomography… for an easy and complete approach directly accessible to the practitioners. The various clinical cases, illustrated by the exceptional quality of the 1400 photography’s and radiographies, associated with particular treatment protocols provide guidance and direction for a concrete and predictable situations of care.
For each bone insufficiency, the authors detail all the alternative therapeutic approaches and the involved risks. This book is a real guide for all practitioners qualified in bone graft and dental implants.
Auteurs : Dr Alfred SEBAN & Dr Patrick BONNAUD
Préface : M. Michael SONICK
Date de publication : Septembre 2017
Nombre de pages : 427
- New paradigm in implant dentistry
- Effectiveness of a specific treatment for dental implants
- Bone augmentation
- Maxillary sinus lift
- Bone volume augmentation prior to dental implant placement : clinical outcomes
- Preservation of biological width in implantology
Prix : 150$ HT // 135€ HT
Comment se le procurer : Distribué par le groupe Biotech Dental, vous pouvez commander l’ouvrage scientifique « Bone grafts and dental implants » par téléphone au +33 (0)4 90 44 60 60
- Doctor Es-sciences (Paris II University)
- Former assistant Paris v University (Department of Oral Surgery)
- Hospital practice, Department of maxillo-facial surgery (Hospital St Louis Paris)
- Former Post-Graduate Program Director « University degree of Rehabilitation in Maxillo-Facial Surgery » Paris VII, University of Medicine
- Associate Member of the National Academy of Dental Surgery
- Mastership in Dental Implantology : clinical surgery and prosthetics New York University
- Former Assistant Professor, Department of Periodontics Robert Schattner Center University of Pennsylvania school of Dental Medicine, Penn University Philadelphia
- Program Director of « University degree of the Bone Repair and Reconstructive Surgical Techniques in Oral Implantology » Paris VII, University of Medicine
- Clinical assistant in the oral and maxillo-facial surgery department St Louis hospital (Paris)
- Member of the educational commitee for the diploma of the surgical bone reconstructive techniques in oral implantology.
Paris-Diderot Univrsity (Paris).
- Post graduate in periodontics and implant dentistry University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)
- Post graduate in dental implantology and periodontics New York University (NYU)
- Certificate of advanced course in oral surgery, University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)
- Master in dental implantology, clinical surgery, prosthetics and bone graft. Goethe universität department of oral surgery and implantology Frankfurt/main Germany
- International lecturer / Author of several articles and books.