MORE THAN 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
With 30 years of experience to draw upon, the group has become a well-respected French player in the healthcare field and today ranks among the leaders in the dental implantology market.
The dental industry will undergo more transformations in ten years than in one hundred and thirty years of practice.
The arrival of digital combined with the generalisation of surgical techniques resulting in implantology, information that is always more essential for patients, the economic crisis: all of these factors tend to change the patterns of practice of the usual players in the field of dentistry, prosthetists and dental surgeons.
As industrial players, we indeed represent factors of improvement through the products and associated services that we provide.
Biotech Dental is proud to have contributed to making implantology more accessible, to the use of new cosmetic products and services, and finally to introduce new digital technologies.
MR. PHILIPPE VERAN
1987: Creation of the company by Dr Poulmaire
1993: Acquisition of Biotech International by the Family Office Upperside managed by Philippe VERAN and Bruno THEVENET
2007: Acquisition of a stake in Poly-Shape
2008: Creation of Leasemi (financing solution for medical equipment and consumables)
2009: Opening of the Benelux subsidiary
- Opening of a subsidiary in Portugal
- Opening of a subsidiary in Africa
- Opening of a subsidiary in Morocco
- Launch of a range of cosmetic products
- Partnership with the company Remedent for the exclusive distribution of RIVER8 facets
- Partnership with the company Biom’up (biomaterials)
- Partnership with the training organisation CID Formation
- Biotech Dental takes over the dental activities of Biotech International.
- Opening of a subsidiary in the Middle East
- Opening of a subsidiary in Germany
- Creation of MFI (Condor camera)
- Creation of the company DentoSmile
- Integration of the company Denteo(specialist in the design, manufacture and distribution of prosthetic parts)
- Acquisition of a stake in the EPRO group (specialist in the manufacture of dental prostheses)
- Integration of the company Z-tech (specialist in CAD-CAM technologies)
2015: Opening of a subsidiary in Spain