WHY CHOOSE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
DENTAL IMPLANTS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Replacing an isolated tooth,
- Replacing several teet,
- Replacing all teeth.
DENTAL IMPLANTS UNQUESTIONABLY IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE
BY MAKING IT POSSIBLE:
- To restore functional comfort by remedying chewing and speech difficulties.
Being more stable than removable alternatives, the implants guarantee a better chewing function and this facilitates the digestion of food. They also help restore normal speech.
- To obtain a good aesthetic result.
Implants replace one or several teeth by being harmoniously integrated in the mouth and by optimally adapting themselves to the gums. The implants have a similar appearance to the neighbouring natural teeth, while preserving the bone at the same time. This makes it possible to keep the shape of the patient’s face and his/her expressions.
- To maintain the integrity of the neighbouring healthy teeth by not having to ground them down.
In the case of inserting bridges or removable dentures, the neighbouring teeth are ground down. Due to dental implants, they are preserved. This advantage considerably extends the long-term lifecycle for these teeth.
- To ensure good tolerance.
The implants are designed from materials biocompatible.
- To prevent discomfort related to removable dentures.
Instability, hooks, deterioration of neighbouring natural teeth, chewing that is painful at times and disrupted speech.
- To preserve the bone structure.
By engaging the jaw at the location where it was placed, the implant contributes to preserving the bone by limiting bone loss as a result of the extraction of teeth. In addition, the load that the bone undergoes during chewing stimulates it and prevents its resorption. On the other hand, if the bone is not engaged regularly, there is a risk of it worsening.
- To find well-being, quality and comfort of life.
The implants are integrated into the bone and feel like natural teeth and not like a foreign body; they give a feeling of comfort. The patient regains confidence when he/she speaks, eats or laughs.
- To guarantee increased longevity by securely and permanently replacing the missing teeth.
The long-term success of the implants is ensured from the time the securing of the implants is carried out in a professional manner, when a regular follow-up by the dentist is observed and when the patient practices a strict oral hygiene.
Manufactured by: Biotech Dental.