A NEW PRACTICE AROUND THE SMILE
Hyaluronic acid injection can be convenient by a dental surgeon, provided they have received the appropriate training.
This aesthetic solution represents in patients a real interest in term of medical service and makes it possible to answer to the increasing aesthetic demand.
A NEW GENERATION OF FILLER PRODUCTS WITH HYALURONIC ACID
Pluryal® Classic & Pluryal® Classic Lidocaïne
Correct wrinkles and moderate facial folds and increase the volume of the lips.
Pluryal® Volume & Pluryal® Volume Lidocaïne
Correct deeper wrinkles and folds, increase or restore volumes, and reshape contours.
A powerful anesthetic, lidocaine dosed at 0.3% makes injections much more comfortable for your patients and guarantees natural, safe and lasting results.
- PURE: No animal origins = no risk of allergy.
- RETICULATED: Use of BDDE for filling products : proven to be effective, reliable and well tolerated.
- ELASTIC: The most elastic gel on the market.
- MONOPHASIC: High-density, three-dimensional structure with no particles.
- ISOTONIC: PH and osmolarity adjusted to the physiological conditions.
- USER-FRIENDLY: Components designed for safe use and easy handling / Conical plunger stopper for smooth, even consistency and low injection force.
- MAXIMIZED REMANENCE: High viscoelasticity, hyaluronic acid concentration and optimal crosslinking.
Act on the three levels of the dermis to provide a complete skin aging solution.
- surface level (skin quality)
- mid-level (wrinkles)
- deep level (facial structure)
Prevention on young skin, treatment of mature skin. Adjust the viscosity and concentration of the product to the indication and age of the patient.
Offer more homogeneous and natural results than “isolated” treatments that do not support skin aging as a whole.
OPTIMAL COMFORT IN HANDLING
- Very elastic gel
- Short glass needle
Better consistency and handling
- Graduated needle
Controlling the injected volume
- Wide and rotating finger grip (360 ° rotation)
- Luer-lock needle
No product loss
- Uniform injection force
Consistency and control throughout the treatment
Pluryal® Manufacturer: MD Skin Solutions – Distributor: Biotech Dental. Biotech Dental – Limited liability company with capital of €24,866,417 – RCS Salon de Provence: 795 001 304 – SIRET: 795 001 304 00018 VAT No.: FR 31 79 500 13 04. Dermal filler gels, for facial skin injections. Treatment with fillers may require several touch-ups over time, to achieve the desired results. Class III medical device (CE 0499).