The clinical alternative !
This new implant is based on the philosophy of Kontact®, bringing a change in the design of the thread and in the material. In Grade 4 Titanium, its softened thread allows a more progressive anchoring in the bone. The Kontact S® will bring you a «Soft» clinical alternative!
Its progressive thread with spaced turns finds its interest in the neoformed bone obtained following a bone regeneration and in the bone of high density:
- It is easily inserted in all clinical situations,
- It contributes to excellent primary stability,
- It promotes a good distribution of the occlusal loads in the bone.
Compact for minimum clutter and maximum storage.
Readable thanks to colour markings for quick reference of instruments.
Practical with a simple and quick opening for easy access to instruments.
Full disassembly for thorough cleaning.
Can be sterilized.
Optimised drills and reamers:
– More efficient coating:
The drills and reamers are protected by an innovative and patented PV coating.
- Reduced heating of the drill during cutting.
- Protection against oxidation.
- Increased cutting quality and delayed wear.
Optimised helix angle:
- Effortless drilling without vacuum effect.
- More distinct, it enhances visibility and provides for a better assessment of the drilling depth.
Kontact and Kontact S implants are using the same instruments
A COMPLETE ULTRA PROSTHETIC RANGE
The Kontact range can create any type of prosthetic implant:
- Sealed prosthetic with a range of standard abutments, short abutments and temporary abutments.
- Screwed prosthetic with a range of broad and narrow conical abutments.
- Removable partial prosthesis with the Kontact Iso-Post system. A real prosthetic advantage, halfway between the sealed and screwed prosthesis, it offers an excellent alternative to the “all-on-four” system and provides a new approach to the sealed prosthesis thanks to the “NoCem” concept.
- Prosthetic stabilisation with a range of ball attachments and abutment locators.
- Custom-fit prosthesis thanks to TiBase and scanbody range, and to our machining centre specialised in CAD CAM.
All of our prosthetic parts are available in 5 gingival heights, as well as in different diameters and angulations, so as to always give you more choices!
All of our prosthetic abutments are compatible with Kontact and Kontact S implants.
- Cylindro-conical implant
- Atraumatic apex ball
- Variable pitch thread
- Chamfered shoulder and micro-structured surface retaining the blood clot and helping bone reconstruction
With grade 4 Titanium, it offers excellents mecanical advantages
BIOTECH DENTAL WARRANTY
We are certified by the GMED which is the Notified Body by the French competent authority for medical devices n ° 0459
Manufactured by: Biotech Dental
Biotech Dental. A French company under the French law with a capital of 24 866 417 € –
Commercial register Salon de Provence: 795 001 304 – SIRET: 795 001 304 00018 – VAT number: FR 31 79 500 13 04.
Class I, IIa and IIb medical devices for dental implantology. CE0459. Read the instructions carefully.
Images are for representation purpose only