Affimedix is offering a lateral flow immunoassay reader system: RapiRead™.
This uniquely designed CUBE-shaped device is a powerful and optimal tool serving as electronic eye that can help to obtain fast and exact readings for Vitamin D Tests. RapiRead™ provides rapid, reliable and affordable solution for your medical practice.
Exclusive Biotech Dental from to dental clinics
FOR THE PRACTITIONER FOR THE PATIENT
- Time saving : First reading without blood test performed in a lab
- Optimized surgery : Effectiveness of surgical treatment
- Simple and fast : Automatic test result in 15 minutes
- Équipment : All the material needed for the test is available in the dental clinic
FOR THE PATIENT
- Prevention : Reduce the risk of surgery failure
- Complete Service : The practitioner offers a global service
- One place : Everything happens at the dental clinic
- Reduce nomber of appointments : Fewer visits to the practitioner.
RapiRead™ CUBE Reader is based on «Reflective Optical Density Measurement» Principle.
This instrument, taking up to 25 images through LED camera, records the reflectance of the test strip surface and uses a scoring algorithm to quantify the test (T) line reflectance / Color intensity, which will then be converted into the concentration of the test analyte in the sample.
The results are displayed a few minutes later.
The reader can read different assays by using Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Cards, which uploads wirelessly onto the Reader the calibration file specific to the test to be conducted.
Once the calibration file uploaded from the RFID card, the CUBE Reader can be operated in a standalone mode independent of a computer or external power source.
- TENDERLETT :
• Lancet designed for capillary blood sampling (100 pcs box – Ref. TL100I)
- RAPID : 25 tests
• Quantitative dosage of Vit. D (25-OH VitaminD) by immunochromatographic «Sandwich» method.
• Ref.1155SQ-25: 25 cassettes, 1 dilution bottle, 25 small bottles, 25 caps with integrated capillaries + RFID card.
- CUBE READER :
• Display of test results after 15 minutes (1 cube – Ref. R R-101).
Manufacturer RapiRead™ and Rapi-D™ : Affimedix – EU authorized representative: Qarad B.V. Fight Forum 40 5657 DB Eindhoven Netherlands. RapiRead ™ is a mobile measuring device for qualitative and quantitative evaluation of in vitro diagnostic device tests. Rapi-D ™ is an in vitro diagnostic medical device for testing vitamin D and is compatible with the RapiRead ™ reader. This test offers a preliminary analytical test result. It is recommended to carry out additional quantitative tests to confirm the analytical result. Must be used by qualified and trained health professionals. Read the instructions carefully. These in vitro diagnostic medical devices are regulated health products CE marking. Manufacturer Tenderlett®: Accriva Diagnostics Inc. – EU authorized representative: MDSS GmbH Safety, sterile, disposable lancet for capillary blood sampling. Class IIa medical device, CE0086. Distributed by : Biotech Dental .