Matri Inject™ is a synthetic solution for bone regeneration, developed with MBCP™ technology, which adapts to all forms of bone filling.
Matri Inject™ is composed of two-phase calcium phosphate (HA+ßTCP) and hydrogel. It is gradually absorbed over a few months and replaced by a vital architectured bone.
INJECTABLE & READY TO USE
Matri Inject™ is supplied in a sterile, ready to use syringe. No premixing with blood or saline is required. Matri Inject™ does not harden.
MALLEABLE & ADAPTABLE
Developed to improve the malleability of the product during surgeries3.15, Matri Inject™ adapts to all types of bone filling sites.
Matri Inject™ is safe and has excellent biocompatibility. MBCP synthetic bone substitute has been the subject of extensive clinical studies during the last 30 years with more than 650 publications and has a resorption rate similar to human bone.
AN INNOVATIVE SOLUTION FOR BONE AUGMENTATION
Matri Inject™ is an interconnected structure of microporous granules.
Matri Inject™ provides an interconnected network that facilitates infiltration of biological fluids and cell colonisation.
This material is perfectly biocompatible and resorbable.
Developed to improve the comfort of the practitioner during bone grafting procedures Matri Inject™ can be adapted to the different sizes, contours and shapes of bone filling sites.
Based on MBCP technology, Matri Inject™ is composed of Hydroxyapatite (HA), Tricalcium Phosphate Beta (ß-TCP) and a hydrogel.
- Alveolar bone regeneration
- Extraction (with or without implant placement)
- Lateral and crestal sinus augmentation
- Intraosseous pockets
USE & HANDLING
- Remove the syringe from the sterile pouch.
- Check that the piston is in contact with the material.
- Remove the black cap.
- Gently press on the plunger of the syringe and apply the paste directly into the defect site.
- Thanks to the hydrogel, Matri Inject™ does not need to be mixed before placement.
- Matri Inject™ is not a hardening bone substitute, it therefore needs to be completely covered with a membrane or good sutures are recommended during the healing period.
Matri Inject™ is available in syringe of:
Manufacturer: Biomatlante SA. Distribute by: Biotech Dental. Biotech Dental SAS a french company under the french law with a capital of 24 866 417 € – Commercial register Salon de provence: 795 001 304 – SIRET: 795 001 304 00018 – VAT number: FR 31 79 500 13 04. Implantable steril medical device CE0123 marked Class III for surgery reserved for health professionals. Read carefully the instructions. Images are for representation purpose only