The dental implant is an artificial root on which a crown, a bridge, a complete prosthesis (fixed or removable) is fixed, replacing the lost tooth/teeth.
SMILE AGAIN WITH OUR IMPLANTS
To better understand:
An artificial root made of titanium is attached directly to the jawbone (to replace the former tooth). A crown is then attached to the root via a prosthetic abutment to substitute the lost tooth. During surgery, the artificial root (screw) is inserted into the bone where it replaces the root of the missing tooth. After the healing period, the abutment is placed on the dental implant. This abutment is used for dental crown placement.
In which cases should you choose implants?
Replace an isolated tooth
Replace several teeth
Replace all teeth
WHY CHOOSE BIOTECH DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Dental implants undoubtedly improve the quality of life!
- To restore functional comfort by compensating for difficulties in chewing and speaking,
- To obtain a good aesthetic result,
- Maintain the integrity of neighboring healthy teeth by avoiding the need to grind them,
- To guarantee a good tolerance,
- To avoid the inconveniences associated with removable prostheses,
- To preserve the bone structure,
- To regain well-being, quality and comfort of life,
- To guarantee an increased longevity by replacing missing teeth in a fixed and permanent way.
All our implants are manufactured in France, in particular in Scionzier in the Arve Valley in our production unit – Biotech Dental Manufacturing. Our factory has been perpetuating its knowledge for 120 years and our implants are produced with the rigour and precision inherited from our watchmaking traditions.
How to get your your new smile?
FAQ ABOUT IMPLANTS?
Find out the answers to the most frequently asked questions about implants.